Oncology today forms a major part of the practice for a surgeon. Oncosurgery as a speciality has developed but there is a shortage of skilled manpower especially in tier 2 & tier 3 cities. Even for Oncosurgeons the field of minimal access surgery in cancer is a skill that cannot be missed! Keeping this in mind IAGES brings together the FALS (Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery) Oncology course! It has 38 modules in various subspecialties of MAS oncology over 2days & a surgical workshop on the third! We have tried to get together the best faculty in the field to share their knowledge, experience & skills in this first physical offline course in FALS Oncology.
The city of Mumbai needless to say is well connected has enough hotels of various categories to make your stay comfortable.
We hope this will upgrade the skills of surgeons who wish to deliver the best to their patients!
Dr. Anil Heroor
Organising Secretary – FALS Oncology
Head Surgical Oncology,
Fortis Hospitals, Mumbai
- 27th – 28th May 2022 Lectures & Panel Discussion
- 29th May 2022 Live Workshop & Examination for course candidate’s
- Interactive Fellowship courses
- MCQ & VIVA Assessment
- Video Lectures, Master Videos & Panel Discussions
- Live Surgical Workshop & Master Videos
- A great learning experience with the best of faculty across the globe